Monday, July 14, 2008

deja vu bebo guru


Bebo GuruFlashback
I pause and listen, its a very simple melody, a flash back flashes as I listen to songs from my past, and I loose myself down memory lane, ...in a sentimental phase, ...it makes me sad... isn't it strange how a song can trigger such emotion. The memory can seam just like yesterday, light happy and full of fun and laughter, healing those deep wounds. I often wonder how you could begin to paint such emotion, does an image or a photo have to be personal, before you experience the moment, unlike a music which is likely to find a share experience...or is colour like melody and tonal balance like an unwritten song.


Flashback by bebo guru
can be downloaded, at the moment for free, from Last.fm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyclone I'm Bebo Guru (Jon). Thanks so much for you comment re my song Flashback. Your blog was pointed out to me by a dear friend of mine and I was well chuffed. I'm pleased it stirred some emotion.