Thursday, June 12, 2008

buggar....

My faithful laptop has "died finish" (em i bugarup bigpela) ... which really sucks because I kept putting off and putting off backups ... ok kiddies learn from silly old nort... backup now and backup often


Elligirl Illustrated in marker pen

BUT life will go on ...I can still draw, with pencil and paper (ok marker pen and paper) there is still plenty to be inspired by but now I have to find a friend with a scanning before I can blog my art or better still a coffee shop ...come cyber cafe with a scanner ... such is life (... well there is life after a dead computer incident)

1 comment:

Eileen Can said...

what do you tink of Shepherd Fairey's Obama posters?
http://obeygiant.com/post/obama
revolution? plagiarism?

eileen

www.embeddedlibrarian.blogspot.com