Wednesday, November 15, 2006

more about art on technology

I realise I love my ipod even more now... so many slow hours wasted waiting in hospital, where at least made bearable... but I was using the ipod so much i started to have to charge it each day... normally it lasts a few days... and that meant i had to give and let itunes update itself... (a big risk when you can not see so well)... appart from the fact that it "lost" half my mp3 collection (don't panic it is still there... the new itunes just refuses to see it and I have lost patience trying to figure out why) I was very impressed to see that not only have they added album art, they have a great alternate view of your play list call cover view


We need to congratulate folk when we see art on technology... well done apple

No comments: