Monday, October 10, 2005

escape to the movies

back down in udaipur... thankfully the supplies are moving up nicely and the damage we saw was not so great... time for a break... well a night in a proper bed... there is even a cyber cafe...



one thing that struck me dumbfold was the big posters for bollywood blockbusters... they were everywhere, even the most run down village...


Cyclone Season - Poster 1 Cyclone Season - Poster 2


I was really taken aback by how much my sketches of aarthyr could have easily been on any one of those posters... so i just had to make a couple with fd's Flickr Toys.



BTW: with appologise to Norman lindsay and his novel the age of consent, which is the source of my ficticious plot well more the inspiration (well I think it is at least similar)...

No comments: