Wednesday, June 22, 2005

a tale of two torsos

nort's sketcking stuff
nort's stuff,
originally uploaded by sigh clone.
i'd better appologise already... since this is going to be my most ambitious post yet... using someone else's photo (thanks H), and images from hello, blogger & flickr... hold your breath here goes



Over the last few days I seem to have become very torso oriented... it all started with my doodling for an idea of a BBW/Big Bellish logo... something i could use as a "badge" on the clothing in my on-line shop... I often think with my hands, a pencil and paper ;)


torso01 torso01a


I ran into a bit of creative serendipidy when I scanned it... notice how much the accidentally over darken one, on the right, looks.... much more what I had in mind... pity it has picked up the lines on the other side of the piece of "recycled" paper I used (i'm a bit of a "don't" waste paper fanatic)



Next came a friendly portrait... well thats what I was supposed to do! i kind of got side tracked
rebekka_torso



Well I can't believe how popular this quick wash waterolour sketch has become on flickr... it skyrocketed to the nuber 23 most viewed... just overnight... be patient rebekka I will do your portrait soon :)




aren't torso(s) a marvels subject

No comments: