Tuesday, April 19, 2005

where there is smoke...

DON'T PANIC

There is life outside, the Net, Yahoo! chat rooms, blogging etc...

firstly I'm glad it just isn't me having hassles with Yahoo and its chat room deities... it see te Big Bellied Ladies groups is mobilising... and with some useful ideas... keep it up girls and stay in touch.

my priviate little frustration was that I allocated a coupe of hours tonight, while i was overnighting in me!bourne, to go on-line and say hi in chat... but where are the regular rooms... what the... I can go to Big Billies but I'm the only one... BUGGAR

So I went and watched a great satiorical show on TV called "grumpy old men"... its a BBC show... suddenly it struck me... I was just like them... they get frustrated by mobile phones... computers....the internet... Hey I though smuggly I know how to use chat rooms.... BUGGAR again.. well i might if I could only get in... could a pimply youth get in right now? (such a thought is a bad sign that I am in fact a grumpy old man)

what we need is a more traditional method to start the communication... maybe a smoke signal... no smoke... its ok the loog in... white misty... maybe logging in not a good idea... red haze... somethings a miss, best to keep away... thick black smoke from the keyboard... leave the room... quickly

No comments: