Wednesday, April 27, 2005

another thinga-me on the right hand side

i was looking at the site status and noticed that 43% of the traffic on this blog ir regulars returning... I think this is actuall very good and i thank you regular readers... and an obvious conclusion is that I am better letting you control who you want to share this sketch blog with than becoming an online advert bot myself... so i've put another "free" tool from bavenet on the right hand side... (its free because it has click boxes to get bravenet services on the form, there is no obligation to tick them)... its a little button to activate a tell a friend via email about this blog... please leave a comment if you do or don't like such tools...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Buggar... buggar... buggar & more buggars... (excuse my french ladies) I've just come back to find mt blog site format all screwed up in the template... Not sure why.

its either the new email to a firend tool or maybe those bloddy spammers are mucking around with my blog again

Unknown said...

after a lot of head scratching... i've removed the bravenets email a friedn tool... and changed my template... see post higher up