Thursday, August 05, 2004

a request for a giblet and sketchus interuptus

I decided i would get back to the on-line sketching today... and forget the real world... ran into an old friend... one I convinced was sketch worthy but after reading my blog she said she felt like a vodka giblet, as seen on that great show 6ft under...
so I started sketching and searching the net for a recipe...
the paint flows Posted by Hello

lots of fun really... not still no sign of what a giblet is... but at least my friend was no longer bored... the occasional smile even... then...

the under painting is halted! Posted by Hello


bloddy yahoo... & its webcamera fun envy... I couldn't find the recipe for a vodka giblet either ...

a sad panda smiles for the pencil Posted by Hello


I had such a creative evening I returned to my unfinished wash of panada... & got a bit carried away with the colours... gaugain would understand...la recherche decstasy

a colourfull panda Posted by Hello

No comments: